Guinea

Pips

Frederica

Scruff

Rocky

Roo Pig

Munchkin

Sailor Willie

If your piggie has made it into the house. Please can you write a profile of your piggie which will be announced as your piggie makes their way into the house. If you have not written the profile by Thursday 20th 7pm, your piggie will not be entered into the house and another piggie which was up for voting to be put in the house will go in instead!

M

Michele

FREDERICA - CV

BIRTHDAY: 13TH AUGUST

BREED: GOLDEN AGOUTI (Well my owners isnt too sure if that right!)

FAVOURITE FOODS: PARSLEY, HUSKS AND TOMATOES

BEST FRIEND: MY TWIN SISTER JACQUELYN

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MY 4TH BIRTHDAY AS I WILL THEN BE AN OAP!

DO YOU GET ANY PERKS FOR BEING OLD?

I live with my sister who is very quiet so I'm in charge of our palace that i live in. I eat first before anybody else. I dont have a bad temper but if people get on my nerves I will tell them.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Guinea a.k.a Chef-Guinea

Aged 9 months

All male he says

American Crested

Guinea likes cooking and making desserts which are his speciality!
He likes looking after his Uncle Ton who he shares his house with. He's shy with the ladies, but sure being in the BB House can bring him out and he may end up with a girlfriend!

Guinea has a way with people as when you look at him you melt!

His favourite foods are cucumber and carrot, also the odd bit of broccoli. Hates anything new and will bite when he's got a strop on!

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
SCARBY

Full name: Scarbo Hart
Sex: Female but known as a "he"
Breed: Some sort of Abbie and something else, possibly Peruvian it has been suggested
Fave food: Banana, Strawberry, Spinach, Grass, Broccoli
Fave TV: Eastenders, Life of Grime (yes really)
Hates: having a bath
Scarby's history: Scarby has been very ill this last year and has nearly died twice. In January he nearly didn't wake up from surgery following the removal of a cold abscess. It was the size of a golf ball and was attached to the carotid artery. In the end he woke when I put a banana under his nose and played him a tape of him singing. Then suddenly his nose whiffled and he did a tiny wheek.
Then in May Scarby had a liver resection for a giant 200g liver tumour. He had a lobe of liver removed too. So far I have not heard of any guinea who has undergone and survived such surgery.

ROCKY
Full name: Rocket Hart
Breed: Some sort of Peruvian cross, but has just had a drastic hair cut
Sex: Female, but again known as a "he"
Fave food: Grapes, Grass, Dandelion, Rocket
Fave TV: Football
Hates: Melon, having a bath, and having his tummy touched
Rocky's history: Rocky was chosen by Angel-Doctor to complete our family shortly after Doctor became an angel. Rocky has the loudest wheek in the world, especially when the fridge door opens. Rocky loves watching football on TV and likes shoving his own football round the hutch. Rocky has loads of energy and loves jumping and popcorning, and jumping on and off the tunnel, sometimes landing on Riffy and Scarby. Riffy sometimes finds Rocky a pest. I think Rocky fancies Chef-Guinea (I showed Rocky a photo of Guinea) so that could be interesting in the BB hutch!

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Roo Pig

Full name: Mr Roo Pig Carter
Age: Approx 2 but thats just a guess as he is a rescue pig
Sex: Male
Breed: Abby with attitude!
Fave food: Cucumber, fresh grass, Romaine
Fave TV: Same tastes as his Mum! Crime dramas and reality TV!
Hates: nail trims, other pigs getting more fuss than him!
Roo's history: Roo was rescued from a garden in Leeds after his previous owners had left him in a bare run outside with no food or water while they went on holiday. He was half dead when he came to live with me and it took over 6 months for me to get him well. He is still a small pig and has ongoing health problems as a result of his past neglect. Despite this Roo lives life to the full! He is a very clever pig who knows and responds to lots of words including "kiss" and "hungry". He is a real gymnast and can climb my stairs right to the top in under 2 mins when he wants to. He spends most of his day sat on top of his log cabin watching the world go by and keeping an eye on his 6 room mates.

C

Cutepeach

Name: Willie (AKA Sailor Willie)
Age: 4 years but not certain as I was a rescue piggie :)
Breed: Abbie
Fav Foods: Dandelions, Spinach, cuccumbers, parsley (Not in any particular order though)
Fav TV: Grey's Anatomy, ER
Hates: Nail trimming

Well, I am a very vocal pig especially when it comes to feeding time so please don't forget to feed me. I love to run around and play games of chase and hide-and-seek. I am a very energetic pig but when it's time to rest please don't disturb me unless it's to bring me something to eat. I have to other house mates except for 3 tabby cats which aren't that bad. My best friend is actually Spaz one of the tabbies. We get along great unless he's trying to steal all of my timothy hay. In fact when I am out of my cage getting free run of the house he's usually the one to keep a close eye on me for mom. That is good most of the time unless I want to cause some trouble ;D But who doesn't wanna cause some trouble at times, you can't imagine that can you, this cute pig, no? But anyways, I am a fun loving guy that loves to hang out with the women piggies but sorry ladies I'm already taken by another piggie named Boo Boo who lives in another state other than mine. But the long distance isn't that bad, as she doesn't mind me talking with other piggies just as long as I stay true to her :D I am very excited about being in the house though.

Just a side note though my mommy is leaving Saturday night and won't be back for a week and might not be able to post anything during that time unless she somehow gets access to a puter. so don't worry if I don't get something posted during that time it doesn't mean I am not being quite roudy in the house! :)

C

claire

Name: Munchkin

Breed: Coronet
Sex : Male
Fave foods: Celery, cucumber, parsley
Fave tv: Lost
Hates: Having his hair brushed.

Munchkin came to live with us last year as his previous owner didn't want him anymore. He is a very funny piggie with a huge personality. He is very loud and you can hear him wheeking from outside, he spends moset of his time chatting to Beni and Bokki and stalking the fridge for any chance for food :). He is a lovely piggie :)

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Still waiting for profiles for entering the house from

Sailor Willie
Pips &
Scruff

You have until Monday 24th July, 7pm. All 10 piggies will be entering the house at 9pm (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.