• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

100 X 100 Little Friends Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Slave

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
guineapigcage.jpg

Just got this awesome cage delivered (for bringing them inside in winter). Loads of room for my two girls.
The only catch is it's a bit of a mission to assemble - the supplied clips are not really adequate and the side bar panels keep collapsing (so my poor toes learnt) so i'll buy some cable ties to get round that before the pigs go in. At the moment it's held together with elastic bands. There's a roof as well not shown in the picture that I haven't attempted putting on because of the collapsing issue and to be honest i'm not really happy it will be supported enough. Since i don't have any other animals i'll probably leave it off. Aside from that though it's a bargain 100cmx100cm for £69 inc free delivery from ebay. Just need to accesorize now.

That looks good! Could you use tire wraps (pretty sure there's a different name for those)? They're pretty snazzy when holding things in place. You could drill some holes through and do it like that?

edit; whoops, reread and realised you're already using those for the part of the cage :mal:

:DWow, that is a fab cage! I've never seen an indoor cage like that! MUCH better than the standard shop cage. VERY lucky piggies! :tu::tu:
Don't put too much in there. Give them space to run around.

I have this cage :) my boys love it!
I know what you mean about assembling it...it involved several swear words I tell you :)) .. We used cable ties in the end. Worked a treat! :D your piggies will love it :)

Wow! I ditto what everyone else said. Lovely cage, and that's actually very reasonably priced. This is the kind of cage they should be selling in pet shops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back