• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

2 Females?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Well it looks like my hubby may let me have another piggy. I'm assuming 2 females would be best? I don't need babies but they'd be neat to have. He mentioned it today. He's afraid they won't get along living together. I said if they don't then we find a home for the new one. x)x)x) I'd be so happy and so will callie(i'd hope). She's have a playmate once i get her pen next week.

2 females are more likely to get on than 2 males. 2 piggies need a minimum of 4ftx2ft plus a run. are there any rescues near you that you could take callie to so she could choose her own friend?

I got callie from craigslist locally. She needed a home. The kids must've lost interest. I got her large 2 level cage, 2 transports, a good bit of carefresh bedding, water bottle, food dish, a chew sofa, and 1/2 bag of timothy hay for 25.00 us $.

I have 2 girls and they get along fine without any problems, but they are sisters so have been together since birth. I know other people have bonded 2 girl piggies without any problems, so should be ok.

Yippy

Woo hoo i can get another piggy. No go on the rescue here. I'll be on craigslist looking for a Piggy that needs a home. I like doing that because the animal has already been around people and been handled. Callie's gonna have a friend soon. That makes me pet count even..lolx)x)x)x):)):)););)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back