• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

2 Girls Piggies Need Help.

I will tell her everything you say. Your piggie was beautiful and thank you for sharing a moment with us.
we love our piggies and we pay the hurt pain when we lose them.
As for hair clippin. . we haven't a clue how to clip her yer but we are going to learn. lol.
You're welcome, thankyou for asking about her :) they certainly leave a big hole behind.
You'll soon get the hang of hair clipping I'm sure, it takes some getting used to! My first few longhairs looked like nothing on earth after id trimmed them :xd: to this day theres still times when they look like ive just hacked chunks off them. I invested in a lovely quiet pair of electric clippers for dog faces, that has really been a life saver. It made half hour stressful attempts at trimming Bramble into 5 minutes of fairly relaxed lap time. Although Bramble is deaf so it wouldnt bother her anyway, but the other pigs dont care when I'm using them in the room, they make hardly any sound at all.

Last night & tonight gorgeous Dougal has weed on her long hair at her back-end so a lovely trim will be great & she can’t wait. It’ll be a challenge cos we’ve got her with her hair quite tatty & matted. x

DOUGAL I've said before is stunning and is almost each end. head ... butt.... same excerpt @Betsy she had little stripe on her nose. lol.
Put an application in on Dennis's Stripey nose club thread then Dave of a pigture of her face clearly showing white nose stripe (if you can work out which end is which!)

Put an application in on Dennis's Stripey nose club thread then Dave of a pigture of her face clearly showing white nose stripe (if you can work out which end is which!)
we will once she's had a trim and get her coat sorted. another piccy20180517_004450.jpg20180518_183332.jpgJust look at that face. in their is a beautiful piggie.

Hello everybody. I'm Dougal
20180601_162109.jpgand I'm Florence
IMG-20180601-WA0006.jpg
On Sunday we going for a little ride to see our mummy and daddy friend @Flutterby She going to give us treats and tickle our tummys. look at what happenen other day when mummy tickled mine IMG-20180529-WA0011.jpgWe had a sleep yesterday and we getting better each day.
here's a few photos of us. IMG-20180602-WA0003.jpgIMG-20180602-WA0002.jpgIMG-20180602-WA0000.jpgAfter a few pictures we thought it be funny to hide and we did cos mummy couldn't find us. lol. We :luv:each other. IMG-20180601-WA0007.jpg

Hello Auntie Ruth. We had a great time today. I (dougal) want to say a massive thanks for giving me a massive hair cut and a check up. I'm having a little tea at the moment. 20180603_200229.jpg20180603_200528.jpg20180603_200915.jpgFlorance is asleep in a cuddle cup and I'm wide awake.
Mummy has had a bad night as she was giving Cocoa a cuddle and she peeeeed on her big time.
So she's havin a bath. lol.

Hello everybody. it's Mrs Dougal and Florence here. we ok and getting along fabulously. I Mrs Dougal ZOOOOOM everynight at 9 o'clock onwards and enjoy myself so much here with 2 slaves @Hoppity.K is our mummy.
We have herd other piggies but not fully met them. One Cocoa is poorly and think daddy 're named her cos he keeps sayin poorcocoa weird.
We done a humoons selfie. 20180625_215738.jpgIMG-20180625-WA0007.jpgIMG-20180625-WA0008.jpg20180625_215751.jpgSee you all soon. x

I'm way away in Sunny Suffolk but I really hope you can help those two girls.
I've only been a piggy slave for two weeks but I'm already very attached to our three girls so it's sad to think that this family are willing to pts two healthy pig pigs because their brat (sorry) is bored of them.

It also makes me wonder what will happen to the poor dog!

I'm way away in Sunny Suffolk but I really hope you can help those two girls.
I've only been a piggy slave for two weeks but I'm already very attached to our three girls so it's sad to think that this family are willing to pts two healthy pig pigs because their brat (sorry) is bored of them.

It also makes me wonder what will happen to the poor dog!
Thanks. Was my intention just to get these healthy and settled before finding a forever home. . . That with Kath being in love with them has somewhat changed the plan.

Back