• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

2 more to start the new year with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Seems i just cant stop getting piggys:))

well over this week i have ended up with 2 new girls leela who is about 7 months and wednesday who i think is around 4 months.

they did not come togeather but I'm hoping they can be friends .

leela was from a ad in my local free newspaper looking for a home when iwent to see her she was livng outside on her own on straw and no cover so had to give her a home.

wednesday was a rescue p@h piggy (i know i know) she was on her own and i had leela and thought the two might be able to pair up.

they have taken my last bit of piggy space now so thats it for a while .

21. year mad woman. Although saying that Id like another 2. But when it warms up a bit and they can go outside in their hutch. I have made up my mind that Id like a black long haired one. where Id get one of those I dont know

wow i feel sorry for your ear drums at dinner time :))

i thought my 8 was alot @)

21 wow! and I thought my four were hardwork :))
Two boars have been in the P@H adoption centre near me for over 2 months, their names are Mike and Sulley off my favourite film Monsters ink :)) I think its fate but my OH's not buying it

21. year mad woman. Although saying that Id like another 2. But when it warms up a bit and they can go outside in their hutch. I have made up my mind that Id like a black long haired one. where Id get one of those I dont know

I cant wait for it to warm up i have a nice big run i love watching them running in the garden

Congrats! I hope that they will settle together well! I'm looking forward to pictures!

Perhaps I should show hubby THIS thread, and perhaps he stops moaning about 'too many piggies' then? :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back