• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

2 New Beautiful Girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

babystray

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here and new to the guinea pig world! Although been lurking a bit recently to learn ;)

I brought home 2 beautiful female guinea pigs on Friday! And I have to say a massive thank you for this forum, it has really helped put my mind at ease (well a little bit). As I expected my girls (Nyssa and Talia) are very scared/nervous, most the time they are hiding away in their house, but do come out to eat and drink thankfully! I think if I hadn't read so much on here I would really be worried about them.

I am talking to them every time I go into their room (they are in an indoor cage in my spare bedroom) and do anything with the cage/food! I have tried them with Kale and cucumber so far, and they seem to adore the cucumber - it never lasts long! And they are happily using the water bottle as well. So all is well from that point of view, just need to wait patiently and earn their trust!

I have also just ordered 2 cosies and a ramp tunnel to help with handling and getting up to their top level :D
NyssaTalia_zpsfuqb0gt0.jpg

They are soo adorable! big thank you again for all the help this forum has already given me!

xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back