• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

2 x 4 c and c table

Athena'sSlave

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi everyone! :)

We're thinking of getting a table for our 2 x 4, to help storage (we would store the pigs' stuff underneath) and cleaning (so we don't have to bend over). We have looked everywhere but can't find any table that fits the dimensions!

Does anyone who has a 2 x 4 raise it on a table, and if so where did you purchase the table? It wouldn't really matter if the table is slightly longer/wider than the cage, just preferably not smaller.

Thanks in advance.

Athena, Biscuits, and Slave :)

I think most IKEA tables fit cages that are 2 grids wide.
If you still can't find one you could always make one that's what I did. I bought some table legs off Amazon and I'm going to screw then on to some plywood I got cut to size. Are you in the UK? If so you can get plywood from B&Q.

My partner made a table, he used an old door and screw in legs from B&Q. Bistro tables from the Range I believe take a 5 x 2. Lots of people here use tables from Ikea.

If all else fails you could always make a stand from grids and use the underneath as storage. I did that when it was just the boys.

Thank you so much for all your ideas everyone - they're very helpful! :)

I picked up an mdf one from facebook. If you are anywhere near Suffolk you could have it, we don’t use it.

Thank you very much for your very kind offer, but we're unfortunately not very near Suffolk.

Back