• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

2013 Weightloss/Dietng Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gained 1.2kg - not surprised as been eating some medicinal ice cream for my sore throat!

I'm currently exercising restraint and not eating the 4 family sized bars of chocolate in my car...that's the closest to exercise I've been all day, couldn't be bothered to go to the gym after work...oops!

I have hit some personal bests in the gym.

I weigh 52.5kg
I can deadlift 70kg
Squat 58kg

I have hit some personal bests in the gym.

I weigh 52.5kg
I can deadlift 70kg
Squat 58kg

:o

I went to the gym tonight. I did 5 mins on the cross trainer (nearly fell off), 10 mins on the bike, 3 sets of 15 reps on the leg press (50kg), chest thingy (20kg), pulley thingy (20kg) and shoulder thingy (10kg) then some crunches on the funny inflatable ball thing (only fell off once) and then them supermen thingys, then 20 mins on the bike.

I'm off to die now!

You should definitely try free weights, Amanda!

My clean and press efforts weren't going well the other day though and I was getting so annoyed!

You should definitely try free weights, Amanda!

My clean and press efforts weren't going well the other day though and I was getting so annoyed!

Can't due to a spine injury, I'm quite limited as to what I can do at the moment, if I progress without any set backs, then who knows!

think i lost a pound the week before last and last i stayed the same, happy with that tho as still going in the right direction :)

Going to call it -2.2kg this week - that was Saturdays weight (had a little peek!) - I had an impromptu night out on Sunday and stayed at the boyfriends so no scales on Monday morning. Didn't want to weigh Tuesday as I'm going on holiday next week so would have to weigh Sunday morning, so preferred a bit more time before weighs!

Well, I've ordered a pedometer today - It'll be interesting to see how many steps I'm already doing (probably not enough) - I'm going to make sure I reach the daily 10,000 target.

I gained a pound last week and three and a half pounds this week. I am doing so well. Not.

Well, I've ordered a pedometer today - It'll be interesting to see how many steps I'm already doing (probably not enough) - I'm going to make sure I reach the daily 10,000 target.

I have a fitbit ... I absolutely love it!

Ok. A nasty cold came along and the fasting diet went out of the window, so I've put the pound back on again. It seems to be the same pound of fat I keep losing and gaining. I really need to crack on with this diet and get stuck at a lower weight!

I lost half a pound last week and half this week, which was a flipping miracle considering how much ive eaten out over the last few days lol!

Now I've put on another two pounds. I have no excuse, I simply stopped watching what I ate and it piled back on amazingly quickly. So I will have to start being careful and doing a proper diet again. No excuses!

Had my first post-holiday weigh this morning...should have been yesterday but I didn't actually get back home home until last night.

I was glad I didn't gain (I'm sure the 10 mile hike on Sunday took care of that one!) and was initially a little disappointed that I only lost a tiny 300g... then I put it into context!

This is what 300g looks like...

394739_608548682493460_1016087811_n.jpg

Taking my total weightloss since 1st January to the same weight as Molly (the big one!)

526794_622337371114591_656198129_n.jpg

What have you guys lost so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back