• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

3 guinea pigs stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sgprescue

Why oh why would someone want to steal somebodys precious pets :tickedoff: 3 male guinea pigs that were adopted from me quite some time ago have been stolen from an address in Sprowston. The owners were on holiday and one of their neighbours has been feeding them. The guinea pigs were stolen sometime on Monday evening or early Tuesday morning. 1 of the males lives seperate to the other 2 as they do not get on. There are 2 ginger and 1 tri coloured. If anyone in the Norwich area heres of any matching their description please let me know.

I can never understand people that do this !
I hope the poor family get them back and they are ok :-\

*inserts microchips into his piggies and launches PIG1 - Their own satelite in space to track them.

Why would anyone steal a piggy? :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Disgusting and horrible :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Hope you're alright little piggies :( :( :(

The poor neighbour, they must feel awful :-\

Omg whatever next!!,will keep a close look out on Adtrader etc,poor owners it is disgusting :tickedoff:

Oh those poor people. :'(
Hope piggies get found safe and sound. :-*

Why on earth would some one do that, its not like they are hard to get ::) ::) ::) makes me so mad I often worry about my piggies!

Thats the reason I had my hutches outside padlocked on every door. There are some very strange people around. I hope the piggies are found.

poor wee piggies, it beggars belief, i do hope the thieves are good to them though :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back