• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

3 new rescued piggies join Boar HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all, didnt think id be posting that id saved 3 extra boys seeing as i still have foster piggies coming this week but these 3 boys were free ad piggies and all have Vitamin C deficiancy, one has a small lump on the abdomen and one has mild impaction, the cage they were in was smaller than a 2 x 2 C&C cage which is horrific, they were fed bad foods had barely any bedding. They are now getting the treatment they need with me and are slowly improving, seeing as i have a love for the tv show NCIS i have named the boys after them.

Leroy Jethrow Gibbs but Gibbs for short, he is a beautiful gold,gold agouti and white sheltie x and is 8 months old, he has such a grumpy old man personality that the name suits perfectly.

DSCF8049-2.jpg

DSCF8050-2.jpg

DSCF8051-2.jpg

Anthony DiNozzo or DiNozzo for shortIs just as his name implies cheeky and challenges Gibbs but is more just a game player rather than a leader, He is a Dark Lilac and white Sheltie x and is 8 months old.

DSCF8058-2.jpg

DSCF8055-2.jpg

DSCF8053.jpg

And sweet little Timothy McGee aka McGeeHe is quite shy and usually just stays out of the bigger boys ways if they are in the slightest of moods, he is a gorgeous Rainbow piggy but official colours are lilac,gold and white, he is 3 months old.

DSCF8063-1.jpg

DSCF8061-1.jpg

DSCF8064-2.jpg

I have fallen for these guys to say the least so rather than me fostering them they will probably stay on as permanent memebers of Boar HQ so now there will be 33 :red

They are gorgeous and we are fans of NCIS, the names are perfect x)
Poor little loves living is conditions like that, that must of be awful for them.
Well done you for taking them in, how could anyone not be smitten with these boys x) x

They are gorgeous and we are fans of NCIS, the names are perfect x)
Poor little loves living is conditions like that, that must of be awful for them.
Well done you for taking them in, how could anyone not be smitten with these boys x) x

yay another fan, i am addicted rolleyes, i know, i spoke to her about it as she still had 3 other male piggies, i explained all the care they needed in the most basic terms and she didnt seem to care much like it was to much effort. I'm certainly in love with them xx

wow! they are stunning boys Bonnie, absolutely gorgeous, i can see why you fell for them! x)x)
such a shame they were kept in such poor conditions, but they are so lucky to be living at boar HQ.
I just hope she has taken some of your advice on the remaining ones she has. x

Ahh, what cuties x) How ever do you cope with 33!? :o I find 3 difficult at times :))

Ooooo what handsome boars x) they are just so cute ad cuddly x)

What gorgeous boys. x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back