• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

3 weeks in!

Wishmaster88

New Born Pup
Reaction score
And I got my first opportunity to stroke one of the girls. Now they are eating out in the open and from our hands I have been working on getting them to go through a tube into a cuddle cup to gentle lift up out the cage so we can get them out as stress free as possible! Today the more confident of the group seemed very calm when I lifted it so I placed the cuddle cup on my lap and she happily munched on some coriander whilst I gently stroked the top of her head 😍. The other is still more skittish so following her lead on everything and just taking things at her pace. A picture of them today I cannot believe how much they have grown and how much of a joy they are to have around. A97CB3D0-F7D9-45E7-8A2B-3895027D1990.jpeg

We’re 2 weeks in and have achieved cuddles as well. They go into their tube and then we lift them on to a cuddle mat, still a little skittish though :-)

Attachments

• 10FE25F9-EE5E-47D4-8632-6DF88B5CB625.jpeg
    10FE25F9-EE5E-47D4-8632-6DF88B5CB625.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 6
Those little moments of progress are so joyful, most people wouldn't understand what they can mean to us. That's why it's so great here to be able to share and know that people will join in your excitement!

Back