• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

5-10 Of Your Least Favourite Things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Following on from the favourite things, whatever are your least favourite things.

Mine are...

sleeping. I've always found this a waste of time. I feel like I'm missing out on other things if I'm sleeping;-)

Rude people.

Soaps on tv! Boringnation street, eastenders etc.

Disco music!

People who talk about work constantly outside of work.

Following on from the favourite things, whatever are your least favourite things.

Mine are...

sleeping. I've always found this a waste of time. I feel like I'm missing out on other things if I'm sleeping;-)

Rude people.

Soaps on tv! Boringnation street, eastenders etc.

Disco music!

People who talk about work constantly outside of work.
Getting out of bed early in the morning
Heights
Hangovers
Rude/nasty people
Aeroplanes I hate flying but love going on holiday so the flight just ruins it for me

Getting out of bed early in the morning
Heights
Hangovers
Rude/nasty people
Aeroplanes I hate flying but love going on holiday so the flight just ruins it for me
I'm not a big fan of heights either. Never had a hangover so I can't comment on that. I like the flying bit hate the hot weather when we go away. Ha ha.

Hard to keep it to 5 but here goes - in no particular order

1. Insincerity
2. Animal cruelty
3. People who invade your personal space and don't read the signals
4. injustice
5. Parsnips

Hard to keep it to 5 but here goes - in no particular order

1. Insincerity
2. Animal cruelty
3. People who invade your personal space and don't read the signals
4. injustice
5. Parsnips
I'm in agreement their. Especially space invaders. I can't hate on parsnips though;)

I'm in agreement their. Especially space invaders. I can't hate on parsnips though;)

I should have added in addition to parsnips I dislike people who try to kid you that there isn't parsnip in food or that it tastes the same as potato - it doesn't! And at my age I'm old enough to know I hate it and to choose to avoid it!

I should have added in addition to parsnips I dislike people who try to kid you that there isn't parsnip in food or that it tastes the same as potato - it doesn't! And at my age I'm old enough to know I hate it and to choose to avoid it!
That is wrong. I'm in agreement there!

I'm other way round love the hot weather and getting a lovely dark tan
I'm not a big fan of heights either. Never had a hangover so I can't comment on that. I like the flying bit hate the hot weather when we go away. Ha ha.

Firstly, some are/were on drugs, secondly they are annoying.

Fair enough. Chuck them into Room 101. We live in the village Harry Styles came from so we are inundated with irritating girls from far and wide coming to have their pics taken outside the One Direction landmarks. Hugely irritating. And I have been know to give false directions just to get them out of my way. Get a life ladies...

Fair enough. Chuck them into Room 101. We live in the village Harry Styles came from so we are inundated with irritating girls from far and wide coming to have their pics taken outside the One Direction landmarks. Hugely irritating. And I have been know to give false directions just to get them out of my way. Get a life ladies...
Haha. Yes get a life ladies!
They're wasting their time over those......youngsters.

I actually like one direction Liam paynes mom was my little sisters nursery teacher, guilty pleasure but I like some of there songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back