• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

6 year old sow arrived today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This lovely lady came in today; she was the last of someone's pet pigs, all of the others had gradually passed away until she only had this one left. She did not want to have any more piggies, so made the difficult decision to rehome this lovely girl.

She is 6 years old and has no name at present. She will stay here as one of our resident OAPs (Old Aged Piggies) and join the sponsor scheme once she's settled

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

Sophie
x

Awww sophie she's a beautiful guinea piggy! x) It must of been so hard for her owner to give her up she's looks very well cared for and loved. Hope she settles in well :)

What a lovely old girll! I had one come in with very similar background - all her siblings had popped of at 5/6 and she came here for 'her last remaining months' so she could have piggy company - I had her another 3 years!

Hoping she has a great time in the OAP home

Suzy x

My goodness she is very beautiful indeed and is in need of a rather distinguished name :) I hope she settles in well and makes friends :)

AWWW - she looks so personable and chilled out!

She is just gorgeous. I'm a sucker for the older pig. She is going to be one very spoilt lady. x

She is stunning, i love the last photo of her, its looks like she's smiling x)x)

She's beautiful. She looks like a real refined lady.

She really is a beauty. She has sort of...Pleading eyes.

Aww she is gorgeous, hope she settles in and makes new piggie friends soon. Lots of pampering too in her twilight years.x>>

Oh Sophie - what a lovely lady x)

Dorothy maybe .........................

Teresa xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back