6ft hutch

Natasha3589

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know where I can get a 6ft single hutch from? If not, a 5ft double will do. I have a budget of £100 my bf said in not allowed to spend any more money on them x

Jaycey

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
@Natasha3589 A quick Google suggests that a new one will be over £100, so maybe try eBay for a second hand one.

Guinea pigs can be quite expensive, especially when vet visits are concerned. If funds are limited/restricted are you saving up for emergencies? I transfer some money into a savings account whenever I have a bit spare.

Swissgreys

Staff member
Reaction score
I would also strongly suggest spending as much as is needed to get a solid, decent quality hutch.
If it will be outside in all weathers then it need to be good quality if it is going to protect your piggies and last for more than a year or two.
Whilst it may seem expensive to buy a better hutch at the start, it will save you money in the long term as it won't need replacing as often.

Natasha3589

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
@Claire W that's the one i bought, since it's a mild night I've put them in it tonight with the thermal cover on. They seem to love the extra space x