• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

7 Piggies, Which One To Choose? S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stayc1989

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm wide awake in bed and wanted piggy cuddles. Laid here for like 5 mins deciding which piggy, Freddie is a fatso and gives lovely cuddles, billy is wild as anything, Eevie has the most gorgeous face, peach is my cuddle monster, Florence is a wee machine and Francis is a total poop machine. . . .

So I've chosen honey :)
She's made a little nest and looks like she's going to fall asleep

IMG_0734.JPG
IMG_0733.JPG

Awe :wub:
Spoilt for choice of piggy cuddles :luv:

It's always a headscratcher... do you take out the ones who you know don't mind it too much, or do you give them all equal time in the hope they'll get used to it.
I worry if they'll feel neglected if I take one out more than the others... maybe that's silly.
Both those piggies are beautiful :)

It's always a headscratcher... do you take out the ones who you know don't mind it too much, or do you give them all equal time in the hope they'll get used to it.
I worry if they'll feel neglected if I take one out more than the others... maybe that's silly.

When we have visitors and they want to cuddle a pig I'll always let them hold Freddie as he's the most laid back one, when I'm watching tv or something I always go for the one I see first, that's my way of not favouring one over the rest, but they all get equal time, but I try and handle billy the more as he's the most skittish and hates it. The rest don't really mind. I try not to have a "favourite" anymore as both my last 2 passed away suddenly. The way I picked last night was because honey was there looking at me and is easy to catch :). I always worry that with so many they don't get as much one on one time as they did when I only had 2 but I try to share my time as equally as I can :)

This is the conundrum I always face.

My son, Tom, likes to get them all 5 out at the same time and put them on the sofa on the piggie blanket. He is a very thoughtful and caring young man:love: and doesn't like the thought of them being unable to hear or smell their friends. When he has cuddled one, he cuddles another and so on til all 5 have had cuddles and then he puts them back in the hutch for veg time! They do timeshare on the grass (boys one day, girls the next):)) or else they completely trash the grass where the run has been. :yikes:

today I had the brilliant idea to cuddle my sows IN SEASON together on my lap...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
The Big War!! :flame::mal::bronco:
and I ended up with some fingers bitten..........:(

today I had the brilliant idea to cuddle my sows IN SEASON together on my lap...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
The Big War! :flame::mal::bronco:
and I ended up with some fingers bitten..........:(
Both of them in season together? I have one in season at the moment too and she's driving me mad with the constant rumbling lol, she's a little thing but she rumble's very loudly. Both of them in season would be hell, and I would have to fill their cage full of food and hay and spend a couple of nights in a motel for some peace.

Both of them in season together? I have one in season at the moment too and she's driving me mad with the constant rumbling lol, she's a little thing but she rumble's very loudly. Both of them in season would be hell, and I would have to fill their cage full of food and hay and spend a couple of nights in a motel for some peace.
I don't know which one is in season, actually... I only hear grunts, rumbling, sounds and funny actions! funny for me of course... :D
I cannot even understand who is the dominant one... yesterday Calipso was forced to sleep outside the house... today Calliope was the exiled one... Only funny actions, for example Calliope rumbling like a mad sniffes Calipso's butt and Calipso sprays Calliope's mouth with wee!
But together on the lap was a big mistake!
(about the rumbling I can say I have a soprano and a bass!)

I don't know which one is in season, actually... I only hear grunts, rumbling, sounds and funny actions! funny for me of course... :D
I cannot even understand who is the dominant one... yesterday Calipso was forced to sleep outside the house... today Calliope was the exiled one... Only funny actions, for example Calliope rumbling like a mad sniffes Calipso's butt and Calipso sprays Calliope's mouth with wee!
But together on the lap was a big mistake!
I don't know which of mine is the dominant one either, they both don't take any nonsense from each other and share everything. Maybe they take turns lol. One of them has to be the dominant one though...right?

Out of my 3 sows Velvet makes it very obvious she is the boss!:nod: She takes no crap from anyone even the boys!:rtm: She is definitely in charge! Out of my boys one day I think it's Christian the next day Dennis. :doh:I think because Velvet us such a bossy boots they aren't sure either.:coat:

My son, Tom, likes to get them all 5 out at the same time and put them on the sofa on the piggie blanket. He is a very thoughtful and caring young man:love: and doesn't like the thought of them being unable to hear or smell their friends. When he has cuddled one, he cuddles another and so on til all 5 have had cuddles and then he puts them back in the hutch for veg time! They do timeshare on the grass (boys one day, girls the next):)) or else they completely trash the grass where the run has been. :yikes:

That's so cute, bless him :) haha mine have worn the grass right down little lawnmowers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back