• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hot Topic 8th August - 8pm-10:30pm - Forum Summer PRIDE virtual party!

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This Saturday 8th of August is the first forum Summer PRIDE virtual party event!

This has been a tough, tough year. So many people have missed out on many social events this year, and so in the spirit of inclusivity - which is so very important in the divided society we are currently finding ourselves in; and especially for all our wonderful 'Rainbow Members' We are so excited to run the TGPF's first ever Forum PRIDE summer party!

So please come along and join in the party -

We are going to have many great threads running for you including

Design a Cocktail - this thread will be open for those to add recipes too in advance so we may all partake! Thread is here 18+ - Design a Cocktail for the forum PRIDE virtual party

Pride Playlist - Made by our very own @Lorcan so you can dance away while you type away!

LGBT Animal Quiz - @PigglePuggle will be our very own Bob Holness for the evening

Design you own pride float - This can be a description, a model or a drawing. so great creative.

Pride Chat thread - Have a good old natter

Information threads - on all things LGBT

LGBT Book recommendation thread - what it says!

Summer Holiday Thread - Take a (virtual summer holiday) courtesy of TGPF, it is however luck of the draw, will you be going to the Maldives or Morrisons Car Park?

and much much more....

To top this off there will be special PRIDE forum theme, made by @Falken who thought of this wonderful event

Hope to see you all there and lets get ready to Paaaaaaarrrttyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Last edited:
Oh how I love a party. Sooo disappointed that I won't be around Saturday evening. Maybe I will get back in time to have some late night fun.xx

Oh how I love a party. Sooo disappointed that I won't be around Saturday evening. Maybe I will get back in time to have some late night fun.xx
Hope so too. Enjoy your Saturday evening :)

Sadly I won’t be able to participate as I’m on holiday but it sound like a fab idea I’ll see if I can do any however
Best wishes Janlo

Sadly I won’t be able to participate as I’m on holiday but it sound like a fab idea I’ll see if I can do any however
Best wishes Janlo
Aww that’s a shame, yes it was a great idea by @Falken and one we hope will be popular. We do run virtual events from time to time so hopefully see you at one

Last edited:
Back