• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A 24hrs old update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaznpigs

Just though I' shar som pigturs I took toay, nw babis almost 24 hours ol.

[colorr]Sniffing th lttuc
Mmmwhatsthis.jpg

[colorr]Sharing th foo bowl
Mmm[COLOR=Black]inn[COLOR=Black]r.jpg

[colorr]Mum kping thm saf!
Imwatchingyou.jpg

[colorr]Both of th familis, happy togthr
Dinn[COLOR=Black]rtim[COLOR=Black].jpg

What a cagful of bautis thy ar. Blss thm. Hop you all lik thm

Last edited by a moderator:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww again! :)

They are all soooooooo cute!

I would want to keep them all! ;)

x

kellyandpiggies said:
Aww, they are beautiful! Will you be keeping them all? :)

I breed them so no, unfortunately I won't be keeping them all, I am keeping the 2 agouti mixed ones though. It is hard when someone comes to give them a new home but I always do my best to make sure they get good knowledgable homes. So if anybody knows of anyone.........

about 3 years ago over a weekend 2 of my girls gave birth to 9 babies between them, we had a brillaint time cho
sing names etc, i kept them all and still have 5 of them the others died over the past years, but it was a magical few months watching the babies grow,
seeing your adorable babies makes me remember that time with a hugh smile, :)

I love them so much, especially the bright orange one in picture 3 - he would match me ;D

Lucinda said:
I love them so much, especially the bright orange one in picture 3 - he would match me ;D

They will all be available for new homes once they are old enough, the only ones staying are the agouti mixed ones. Letting them go will be hard though as they are so cuuuute

They are so cute.

I love the little orange and white one too, Are they crested

keep us posted on how they go.

karen

snugglypig said:
Are they crested
karen

They are all crested apart from one, in the last pigture it's the one to the right of the food bowl.

I'll post some more pics when they get bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back