• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A big thank you to Debbie at TEAS!

pig in the city

*Rescue Buddy*
Reaction score
Today l had to take one of the BARC sanctuary piggies, Darci, to the cat and rabbit clinic.
She has a jaw abscess and Kim felt that surgery was necessary but they were unable to operate today as Simon is so busy.
Thankfully Debbie was able to help and is looking after Darci until her op on Friday. It saves me and Darci another trip up and down the M1!
I had the opportunity to see the fantastic set up at TEAS, lots of happy piggies enjoying grass time. Debbie @furryfriends (TEAS) is amazing to be able to cope with working as a pet sitter and looking after all these needy piggies.
So anyone who can afford a donation to TEAS, please donate, you know that the money is going straight to the piggies xx

The Many Ways To Support Teas

I donate monthly to the Humane Society of Michigan, and to the WWF, World Wildlife Fund. These donations have been set up many years ago. Every year, I get invited to the Annual Purrfect Bow Wow Brunch MHS Purrfect Bow Wow Brunch Presented by S3 - Michigan Humane Society held by the Humane Society. From World Wildlife Fund, I receive magazines.

Darci is back home, looking like a werewolf with her half shaved face and neck. But perky in herself and eating.
Thank you again @furryfriends (TEAS) for looking after her so well. You tempted me with that lovely older boar, good job l only had one carry case with me! X
I hope it won’t be long before she’s back to full health. She was a very good guest xx

yes i have!,he has gone into the herd Carlton was in ,he is lovely.ive been to see kim last week ive a poorly piggie with pneumonia ,not eating or drinking.i hope your piggie makes a speedy recovery ! xx

yes i have!,he has gone into the herd Carlton was ,he is lovely.ive been to see kim last week ive a poorly piggie with pneumonia ,not eating or drinking.i hope your piggie makes a speedy recovery ! xx
I really like kims work shes brilliant. If you mean cat and rabbit care clinic

thanks @SkyPipDotBernie ,Unfortunately she is still very unwell,and not eating or drinking for herself !will need to go back to the vet this week.
My boar had to be injected by needle with an antibiotic to get rid of the pneumonia. I cant remember what antibiotic it was. He was also being helped with his breathing

Back