• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A big thankyou to the cosie lady- Audioheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear Audioheart,

Thank you very much for my cosie, mum let me use it during lap time today. I promptly made it my own (pee'd in it but I did half get my bum over the edge) and then snuggled down with some celery and had a sleep. Dont look at mums room in the pigture its a mess!rolleyes

IMAG0522.jpg

IMAG0525.jpg

Lots of Love Herbert. x x

Dear Herbert,

Arent you just lovely and such a sweetie? x) The CosieLady thinks she will make herself a pig napping jacket as you are just sooo cute! :)) ;)

I'm very glad your cosy is upto your standards and is nice and squishy on your butt! Enjoy snuggling in your lovely new bed Herbert!

Laura (the cosie lady!) x

Awwwwwww his back legs sticking out how cute x) x) awwww Herbert your gorgeous! x)

I think so :D

Its strange how such a nervous wiggle loves lap time and this cosie hes soo chilled when hes having cuddle and always falls asleep xoxo

I think so :D

Its strange how such a nervous wiggle loves lap time and this cosie hes soo chilled when hes having cuddle and always falls asleep xoxo

Awwwww bless you'll have the hard job of trying to remove him from the cosie...Harvey went through a stage of eating, peeing,pooping and popcorning in his bed he didnt move for a whole day lazy boy! :))

Aww these pics have made me sort out my order and Laura is going to make them tomorrow for me :)) :))

So cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back