• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A dream piggy for my birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
After Ffion passed away so suddenly, I had a very good think about what I wanted to do next. Losing both Fflur and then her this year has hurt just so much!

I decided to get another piggy again - there are just too many in need of a good home -, but not straight away and preferably one that is and looks as different to either girl as possible. Oh yes, and if there happened to be a choice, let there be a cream piggy in the mix...;)

I came back to the news of the big Lymington rescue and then a few days later I chanced across Honeybunnies' thread about her share of the Lymington piggies.
http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=54665

The rest is - as you may say - history (poor Jill from Honeybunnies probably didn't know what hit her!), but there was the little piggy I had been daydreaming about having some day since when I was a teenager, and for once I had the space, the piggy was available, in the right area at the right time, with the right sex and the perfect timing! Thankfully, Caron has turned out to be not pregnant and can come to join the Tribe just in time for my birthday next week.

It may take just about 30 years and nine weeks in the making, but little miracles do happen - even to somebody like me! :))

Here is Caron (pic courtesy of her fosterer):
dd9b9470.jpg

Of course, this last week of waiting will be the hardest! I and the Tribe are looking forward very much to meeting Caron and hopefully giving her as a happy a life as possible.

Caron is beautiful. She couldn't ask for a better home than with you and the tribe, and she truly deserves it. Fabulous news all round. xx>>>

What a stunning, snuggly looking girl! She is so lucky to be coming to live with you and your fabulous tribe!

She is stunning and what a beautiful name too x)

Cant wait to see the photos of her settled into your lovely tribe. :)

I'm sure that this week will flyby...

She is stunning and what a beautiful name too x)

Cant wait to see the photos of her settled into your lovely tribe. :)

I'm sure that this week will flyby...

Caron's fosterer named the girls after rivers; the closest Welsh name to Carron was Caron, which fits in well with the names of my other coronets whose names are all deived from the Welsh word for love. Caron is supposed to mean something like "loving".

Isn't she just utterly adorable.

(whispers ..... I'm going to meet her on Monday ......wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks - I can't wait)

Isn't she just utterly adorable.

(whispers ..... I'm going to meet her on Monday ......wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks - I can't wait)

I am very much looking forward to introducing you to both Hafina and Caron!

Oh my - what a stunning young lady x)

Lucky you and lucky Caron to have found such a perfect home .........:)

Teresa xx

Wow that's wonderful news. She is beautiful and will have the perfect home with you and the Tribe.

She certainly is a lovely piggie and so much calmer than when she first arrived. It is wonderful that she is going to such a fantastic new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back