• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A First Glimps Of Gus And Goofy! +video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katrien

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Yesterday we finally got our first guinea pigs! 2 boars called Gus and Goofy.
I am absolutely smitten with them :wub:
They still have to get used to everything that's new of course, but i think they are doing pretty well! They are already coming out of their hidey hut by themselves, and they found the waterbottle as well. I see them eating pretty much all the time :D So i think they will settle in pretty soon.

Here is a little film i made today, i don't know the guinea pig language yet, still have to learn what all the sounds mean, but i think they are making pretty happy sounds here?

And here some pictures:

I don't know how you call the colours in English, but the white chocolate is Goofy and the buff white chocolate is Gus

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

They're really cute. Can I just check that they have hay, couldn't see any in the video but I expect it was out of shot.

Thanks everyone! Yes they have plenty of hay ;-) i prefer giving small amounts throughout the day instead of 1 big pile once in a while.

Congratulations on your new piggies, they are really beautiful :love: Looking forward to more photos and videos. Any questions please just ask away.

They are adorable. I think they will be very happy with you. I thought your homemade cage maybe looked a bit small in your other thread but on the video you get a better idea of the size and it looks lovely. Very lucky piggies indeed and they do look like they are setteling in will. Can't wait to see more of them!

Thank you everyone. And thank you Humfred, that's very nice of you :nod:
I hope they will be happy here, i'll make sure they will be :tu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back