• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A Huge Thankyou . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabelmabel

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I haven't been around on the forum for ages but this past month or so, i have turned here many times for advice on one thing or another.

Particular thanks to Wiebke and others for the numerous highly informative stickys on health and bonding (which are the ones I've really needed)

Also to cookies and glitter for her kind words about stan. Too gutted really to post on rainbow bridge, especially as I'm not really known on the forum.

Benson has a new friend, mike (as he was named already) and the tips on bonding were a massive help.

I frequently turn here for all kinds of advice and it is such a mine of useful information and friendly support on every aspect of piggy care.

I'm sure you have many lurkers like me and guinea pigs far and wide have much happier lives due to this forum.

Stan had a lovely life in his huge c&c cage with his brother and all the tips on cage design, fleece and so on were from this forum.

So, a huge and heartfelt big thankyou!

Thanks. I may well post a tribute to stan. I just changed my avatar to show benson with his new pal, mike wazowski!
It's not the best picture and it feels a bit sad taking stans pic down, but it's part of moving forward.mike is not nearly as handsome as the big cuddly stan, going to take me a while to get used to his pointy features, he's like a wee mouse! But he's kind of cute so I'm sure he will find a place in our hearts! He's won benson over already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back