• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A little reintroduction of my pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I keep meaning to post a few of my favourite pics of my boys for those of you who don't know them

So here goes

This is Hugo... I need to get a more recent pic as he has just developed fatty eye in both eyes and is impacted.

hugogorgeous.jpg

I adopted him from Squeaky pigs rescue when he was about 3 months old. He is a lomon and cream rex

basket.JPG

He has had tough time... he lost his first friend Elmo after only a week as he died due to problems to do with him being badly bred.

front.JPG
here is a pic of them before Elmo died. Even though he was here such a short time he made us both so happy and we missed him so much.

A lovely lady who is a good breeder of Satins read about what had happened to us and she gave us a beautifl baby Satin to help us mend our broken heats... that was Rainbow... here they are together in my favourite pigture ever!

cabbage.gif

Well Rainbow has grown up allot since then and he has also fallen out with Hugo (after a huge fight... Rainbow still has a small hole in his ear from it!) and lives alone

This is a recent pic
f3656b86.jpg

Hugo has been more lucky... he has been sucessfully paired up with Bubba. A boar I adopted from Squeaky pigs after he had to have his eye removed due to an abcess and suffered from a post op infection and kepy breaking his teeth! He has one eye and chewed raggy ears but is still the most handsome pig in town. He has no lasting health probems/special needs.

This is Bubba

bubbaapple.JPG

and the two of them together

cabbageflower.jpg
[/img]

And I think most of you know my adorable Zippy

zippysblue.jpg
who I adopted from Kate (Starshine) at CornFlower cavies! He came with his lovely pal Geogie who was an elderly abby boar, but sadly Georgie passed away a couple of months after they arrived.

Here they are together
zg1.jpg

Zippy is to be getting a little baby boar pal soon hopefully. He will be called Bungle and I will be sure to show him off and tell you all about him as soon as everything is sorted out!

I couldn't talk about my current pigs without a little mention of my first two, Prince and Spam who are sadly no longer with us. Both of them came from Squeaky Pigs Rescue as adults and I introduced them myself they lived happily together for the rest of Prince's life.

This was Prince
EasterPrince.JPG

And this was Spam, very like Zippy don't you think? He was a very special pig.
spamspam.jpg

This is them together

corn1.JPG

Oh wow, you are so lucky they are all so gorgeous!

I'm so sorry about Elmo :'( Its lovely that you have such beautiful pictures to remember him by..

/hugs

x

Fantastic pics :)
how did you get them to pose for u?
There is no way I could get mine to stay still long enough :o
love the props great idea

Awww Susie...lovely to see your boys again.

I have to admit my heart skipped a beat seeing them all. Has to be a special place in my heart for Prince though as you adopted him just after I had Princess and Bilko and we both had our first piggies which were himmies :). Feel a bit sad that hes now gone, he was a very handsome lad.

My two himmies are still with me, but they are getting very old now....bless them.

Hugs to them all

Deb x

have to admit my heart skipped a beat seeing them all. Has to be a special place in my heart for Prince though as you adopted him just after I had Princess and Bilko and we both had our first piggies which were himmies . Feel a bit sad that hes now gone, he was a very handsome lad.
yeah... kind of like my life in pigs! Lol

Loosing Prince was very tough especailly as he was my first pig and he went before his time due to illness after so much hard work feeding through th night etc. I was looking at the mails about it only the oher day and I was thinking I know so much more than I did then and would have known what to do. these things happen for a reason I suppose though... he will always be missed.

As you know the big one for me will always be Spam. When I lost him I was heartbroken. So out of the blue and sudden to loose my special man... my favourite pig ever.

Love to Princess and Bilko! And your gang too. Will have to check them out on your webby again... ;)

What lovely pigtures Susie and what handsome boys!

I remember reading about baby Elmo on your site and had a good :'(

It's lovely to see 'them all again

Lovely pigs Susie, all of them are gorgeous! ;D

ahhhh so nice to see them all again, you never get over losing a pig especially a much loved adored one like spam, but life goes on as they say but you never ever forget and never forget to remember that special little man, I know exactly how you feel Susie, Bear was my adored little rex who as everyone else will remember lost his leg but died after his op :'( totally unexpected, knocking me for six I must admit,

Yeah I remember reading about Bear Michelle... it is hard isn't it? So helpful to be around others who know the feeling though. As non pet people just don't get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back