Status
Not open for further replies.

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
011-4.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

Have fun with Sexy and Bezu little man, you were'nt here with us long but you still had a big effect on us, we'll always love you x

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He just looked so loving and mischievious! That little pink nose was adorable. The three of them will be popcorning madly at the bridge!

flintstones

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
Aw, he was beautiful, and what gorgeous pictures of your special man.

RIP Jethro! xoxo

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He was one of the cutest piggies I have ever seen! He used to waddle about because of his hip dyplasia, and was so good natured when most pigs would have bitten boris!

flintstones

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
He was one of the cutest piggies I have ever seen! He used to waddle about because of his hip dyplasia, and was so good natured when most pigs would have bitten boris!

Do you know what age he was?

He looks like he was a bundle of fun, I remember you getting such a huge character.

Hugs to you and Boris, it's heartbreaking when a piggy leaves. Makes no difference how long you have had them for they make such a huge impact on your life.

Piggies really are fabulous little animals, and aslong as you remember him he will always be alive in your heart :).

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Do you know what age he was?

He looks like he was a bundle of fun, I remember you getting such a huge character.

Hugs to you and Boris, it's heartbreaking when a piggy leaves. Makes no difference how long you have had them for they make such a huge impact on your life.

Piggies really are fabulous little animals, and aslong as you remember him he will always be alive in your heart :).

Thank you, thats very kind. he was a little over a year and half i think. He had two loving homes though, first Becky then me!

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww, he's such a poppet. I'm so sorry you lost him :(, but at least he enjoyed the time he was with you.

RIP Jethro

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwww 8... that tribute is so lovely, it made me blubber! I find it hard to read the Rainbow Bridge posts as i end up sobbing all evening :(

He was a beautiful boy, and will always be with you, in memories and in your heart.

Goodnight little Jethro xxxxx

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am so sorry you lost little Jethro. Sweet dreams gorgeous boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.