• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A lot of poo,am i feeding them too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
okay i dont know if its just me thinking this,but my guineas poo a lot,and i mean a lot,i cleaned their cage this morning and put fresh news paper down and fleece,then about 15min ago i had to clean it again,as there was a lot of poo!

i fill their bowl in the morning and about half 9 they have some cabbage,then they sleep,then maybe some carrots/mixed veg about 1ish and 4,and maybe some at 7,then if their bowl low at night ill top it up,they dont have a huge bowl,its about a handfull size

am i feeding them too much

thanks xx

Sounds perfectly normal, piggies just poo a scary amount!

my god!haha,thank god we dont!,i cant believe how much they do it,and as soon as you put fresh bedding down they go on the fleece n poo,I'm sure the do it on purpose haha thanks hun xx

No problem, skinnies poo even more!

ooo good time,at the mo it would bounce off due to frost haha,i like ** avitar haha,looks like my sunz xx

it takes me a good couple hours to clean their cage and play pen, nice clean smells fresh, then give them half hour you wouldnt have thought it was just cleaned lol. one thing i have began to notice is they are having quite smelly poo? anyone know if thats normal? i know poo is sometimes smelly but these boys boo smells all the time haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back