• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A Moment Of Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrogers

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Came home and Peggy had managed to some how do a houdini out of her cage!

Obviously panick stricken and on the verge of tears we instigated a full force piggy hunt..

We had searched everywhere and by this point no luck and lots of tears we heard a wheeking, to our surprise Peggy had managed to climb onto my pile of bedsheets and make herself comfy....PHEWWWWWW

image.jpg

Hehehe this really made me smile seeing the chilled out piggy just laying there as if everything is normal lol.

Oh no, so glad you found her. She has beautiful markings what an adorable lady :drool:

She looked us like "ermmmmm why are you guys running around like mad women" the relief when I found her is indescribable

Last edited:
I can just imagine the feelings of both panic, and then relief. But she looks as if she's had a nice little adventure, thank you very much :) Bless her.

What an adorable young lady. She definitely knows she has claim taking your bed. :)) You can have the cage mum.

Piggies can give you panic attacks, can't they? I have learned that the easiest way to deal with an escape artist is to make the food call for a favourite treat. That usually does the trick, whether it is my Minx learning to climb stairs while I had to take a phone call or my old cataract piggy Mali squeezing out under an old run and happily disappearing in the dark on a hot summer evening in the border while our neighbours were having a loud party in the garden... The piggies usually enjoy their adventure!

Once piggies are at home with you and well bonded, they usually don't move away far and will want to be back with their friend(s) sooner rather than later. The most dangerous time is when a new guinea pig escapes and gets spooked - then it can be lost forever.

Aw bless her! Looks like she's enjoyed her adventure. What an awful panic for you though, glad she's safe and sound x

Oh blimey what an adventurous piggy you have :) she's really cute as well. Glad you found her, could't imagine how you felt when you realized she was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back