• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A moral dilemma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What do you do if you meet someone who is a really nice person and you like them a lot, then they say they DON'T LIKE GUINEA PIGS?

I'd say well how many have you met? Come and meet mine (and then you mught change your mind) :)

Lucinda said:
What do you do if you meet someone who is a really nice person and you like them a lot, then they say they DON'T LIKE GUINEA PIGS?

I'd respect their opinion. I don't particularly like kids ;D

As long as they don't own them, then who cares :)

Barbara

It never bothers me if people tell me they don't like guinea pigs/animals as long as they don't own them.
I know several people, some I am very close to who don't have pets through choice and I think that is great.
It's people who have them, don't care for them and then tell you how much they love them, that drive me mad ::)

Barbara

I would try and convert them too Susie! and i do every day, my workmate Joe says he thinks they're stupid and all they do is squeak....

well we know better dont we? ;)

As long as he didn't want me to give them up then I wouldn't care less, to be honest.

I have been very much one for 'if you want me then you take the whole package' i.e. animals and all! But it doesn't bother me if he doesn't like them. I find it hard to understand how anyone can not love them though!

The only reason why I wouldn't try to convert anyone is because I don't like it done to me. My ex was hugely into porsches. Mad on them. For me, a car gets me where I need to go and I drive a micra! He spent months trying to convert me, dragged me to car shows, made me watch Top Gear (incidentally, I learnt to enjoy that bit!) - all it did was drive me mad :D

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt I'm afraid!

Me and my pigs come as a package deal - anyone who wants to be with me has to accept that. It has been a major stumbling block in the past but its not something I will ever compromise on I'm afraid.

This person is only a mate, not a potential lover, so it doesn't really matter at all! I just wondered if anyone would be put off someone because they said "I don't like guinea pigs"

I would never stop having guineas just for some idiot. ;D

lizz79 said:
I loved kids...before i had mine! :D lol

could'nt agree more I had 5 of the darn things lol mind you they are growing up and leaving home one by one 2 gone 3 to go, lol
to be honest if some one did'nt like my piggys i doubt i would like them much i know thats a blaise attitude but maybe in all honesty I would get them to gradually like them, use you womanly ways girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back