• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A New Friend For Stella? Fingers Crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zofia

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Stella lost her boyfriend Pluto yesterday so I have a very lonely lady at the moment. Fate and an internet search have led me to this fine looking young chap :luv::

http://www.campnibble.com/animaladoption/prod_3893781-AVAILABLE-Mr-Fudge-neutered-male.html

I contacted them and they asked for photos of my guinea pig accommodation. Hopefully they will think it's suitable. Could Stella be the next Mrs Fudge?:ple:

He would be a very lucky man - here's the gorgeous girl Stella:

Awwwww she's so cute!
Fingers crossed for you! :)

They've just emailed me back to say I can have Mr Fudge! :) :) :)

Better organise the hen-do for the future Mrs Stella Fudge! lol :yahoo::hug::wub:

Lucky Mr Fudge going to a lovely caring home. Hope he and Stella are very happy together.

We're going to get him on Saturday. The excitement is good to help with the sadness of losing Pluto. Plus I'll feel much less worried if Stella has a friend.

So sorry for the loss of Pluto, have you posted a memorial for them in our rainbow bridge section of the forum? Please feel free to do so if you wish.

Good luck for the dating Saturday, please let us know how it develops

Thank you, yes I have. I'm very excited about meeting Mr Fudge and introducing him to Stella. I hope this good weather continues so we can do the introduction outside.

That's exciting news :) I hope the two of them hit it off from the get-go. Stella having the light back in her life and Mr Fudge the forever home he deserves x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back