• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A New Hairy Lady: Introducing Fei!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeni

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm so happy that my girls are doing so well with the new pack member, Fei! I have not yet decided her "Hairy Lady title". She might end up being called Pimu. Fei is less than 11 months old and she is teeny! So cute little piggy. She seems quite relaxed though of course she is still a bit careful around others. The girls can already be this close to each other :) (Fei is the far left one):
IMG_2077.JPG
Fei looks quite a lot like Mimmi, but she has a golden spot above her eye and her ears are different color than Mimmi's. They are a cute couple :luv:!:
Here are some close-ups of Fei :

IMG_2080.JPG IMG_2082.JPG IMG_2090.JPG

Last edited:
That is one gorgeous piggy..... :love::love::drool::drool:

Hello Fei, :love: gosh, you are so pretty! I hope the other ladies are looking after you.

Hello Fei you absolute stunner :love:

Fei sends everyone thank you -squeeks :)!
Yesterday evening we saw first zoomies and pop corns, so cute! Today I also heard her "kui-kui" for food so I think she is settling in nicely. She takes treats from my hand and doesn't run or try to hide hide when I come near. There is no bullying going on and she hasn't lost any weight though she is still a bit vary around others. Her coat is so soft and fluffy for an aby, like baby birds feathers, and I adore her already :wub:. I haven't yet taken her out of the cage for cuddles but I'm looking forward to that!

My own smallish Papi (Welsh for Poppy) says hello to her Finnish lookalike! Hopefully, Fei will settle in quickly with her new friends!

DSCN0068_edited-1.JPG

Oh, they really are lookalikes @Wiebke ! Papi is beautiful :luv:! Once Fei is all grown up she'll propably look even more like Papi. We´ve now started to call Fei Pimu, so she´ll propably end up being Pimu :) Pimu and Papi would make a good name for a cartoon..

Aren't all your piggies just adorable. I'm glad she is settling in nicely :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back