• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A new look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A HUGE well done to Luke who spent last night re designing the forum for us! ;D ;D ;D

I love the new colour scheme and piggie icons (as designed by Susie!).

I hope all our members enjoy our new 'lilac look'!

If you can't see the new look press ctrl F5 together as this will completely refresh the page. It also might be worth press ctrl F5 on every page as new buttons e.t.c. might not have loaded.

I am not sure if Luke is completely finished yet with the page but I think it is looking good. Esp with Susie's piggie icons :)

What do you all think? anim

Aw it looks so good. I too am a Lilac lover/purple freak and think with the lemony colour its still nice and easy on the eye and kind of trendy and funky at the same time! Well done Lukey

The lilac is almost the same as the colour I painted my hall earlier this summer.

The forum looks great! This is my favorite color so I have no disagreements here! ;D

The forum new look is great ,lilac and purple are my favorite colours. Well done Luke, not only a master of the bar-b-q ( all 3 of the m) but an ace web master too ;)

Great look!I havent seen the old one but i bet it wasn't as good as this!It great luke!

starshine said:
A HUGE well done to Luke who spent last night re designing the forum for us! ;D ;D ;D

I love the new colour scheme and piggie icons (as designed by Susie!).

I hope all our members enjoy our new 'lilac look'!

LOL Was changed in August! ^^

oh ok well i hadnt joined then lol... it looks fab though! two of my fave colours! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back