• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A new more naturalistic enclosure 🌿

We tried to head towards a more naturalistic look a while ago. We only have two boars so our cage is a lot smaller than yours.
The key features are...
Only wooden or cardboard hides (no plastic)
A range of different hides and tunnels.
Hay offered a few ways usually a hay tunnel or paper bag as well as their massive hay tray.
Neutral coloured fleece or bedding
View attachment 180771View attachment 180772
Oh WOW, it looks amazing! Love the second story and the dangling fleece ties! You've given me ideas now! Do you think I could recreate the fleece Forest by cutting up pieces of an old fleece myself or did you buy it?:)

Oh WOW, it looks amazing! Love the second story and the dangling fleece ties! You've given me ideas now! Do you think I could recreate the fleece Forest by cutting up pieces of an old fleece myself or did you buy it?:)
You could definitely make it using strips of cut fleece hanging over the cc grid. It looks like that’s what @Sweet Potato has done and it looks great. I like using the bulldog clips to hold them in place too as you can take them off to wash easily. Others I’ve seen are knotted and I did wonder about the faff of cleaning!

Love both your cages ❤️

You could definitely make it using strips of cut fleece hanging over the cc grid. It looks like that’s what @Sweet Potato has done and it looks great. I like using the bulldog clips to hold them in place too as you can take them off to wash easily. Others I’ve seen are knotted and I did wonder about the faff of cleaning!

Love both your cages ❤️
Thank you great idea ☺️💡❤️

Please could you tell me where the mini human looking beds are from? They may have to become an addition of my own…
I also get crazy pig lady reactions from most as my boars have half the study (basically the guinea pigs bedroom but we still call it the study for my partner’s sake 😅)

Please could you tell me where the mini human looking beds are from? They may have to become an addition of my own…
I also get crazy pig lady reactions from most as my boars have half the study (basically the guinea pigs bedroom but we still call it the study for my partner’s sake 😅)
I think they're ikea dolls beds. I've been considering getting one myself

Sorry for my late reply ! They're from IKEA and sounds great !:) xx

Back