• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A question

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use toe nail clippers for young pigs, then move onto animal clippers when they get bigger mostly the back feet which get huge and thick! :)>>>

Tam n Gaga are about 6 months old now. Spose I should get some clippers. Or take them to where I got them from. She said shed do it

I am a bit weary. Cos Tam is a cowbag. But stepdaughter has said she will doit while I hold them. Think I might wrap my hands in a towel first.

Yep that I am. But WILL NOT take any nonsence from her. She gets weary of me when shes naughty and I raise my voice to tell her off. Her ears go back and she goes completly still.lol She is beautiful though

I read a web page about holding them for clipping and if you put one or two fingers between front legs and chin and the rest of your hand behind front legs then it stops them being able to get at your fingers to bite you

Yep that I am. But WILL NOT take any nonsence from her. She gets weary of me when shes naughty and I raise my voice to tell her off. Her ears go back and she goes completly still.lol She is beautiful though

who...your stepdaugher? :))

The deed is done. As predicted Tam was a ***** and was snorting at me and Amy. I held both as adviced so thankyou for that.
Gaga was a darling. I think she was expecting a nail file and some pink varnish as well.lol

I'm a wuss with nail clipping too! My oldest son is 9 and I have never cut his nails! It makes me feel funny think bout it. Lol

I use toe nail clippers, but they aren't really big enough to take my girls nails. Although both my girls are TERRIBLE having there nails done, I hate doing it now.

have you got the monster nail clippers that are about 4 or 5 inches long? they should go round the chunky nails, they always have on my pigs

I use the huge toe ones to do my lot and it works ok, hate doing Cherub and her black feet tho :(

I use Toe Nail Clippers, the big ones. All my pigs are 2 +, except Milo and Esme.

Hmm who's the worse for Nail Clipping, depending on Pebbles mood, she will try and bite. Patrick is a fidget, and Milo is a nightmare. All and all no one is good when it comes to nails. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back