• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A Tail Of Two Naughty Piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have two very naughty piggies.

Sitting downstairs last night, I heard what sound like heavy banging. It was just after midnight. Travelling upstairs I saw Ryou happily greet me in the door way. The two naughty little ones had escaped... AGAIN. I managed to seal the corner of the cage that they escaped from last time, but they found another way to escape from another corner.

Enjoy the video. I now need to find where I can buy some more of those plastic things that you put on CC so I can put it on the top part as Ryou has figured out how to wiggle the cage bars out of the ones at the bottom. He is so naughty.

Haahahha naughty creatures! The video does work, you have to wait about 30 seconds for it to load.

Haahahha naughty creatures! The video does work, you have to wait about 30 seconds for it to load.
Oh thank you for posting that! I was growing worried!

Aren't they? Ryou is an escape artist. He just loves to run around the house and gets upset when you won't let him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back