• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A Thank You And An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

piglet_and_rogers_mama

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just want to say thank you for all of the support I've received over the years; especially after Podge passed. But I also want to say sorry. I feel bad that i'm not on here very often. I'm sorry that I pop in when i'm concerned, but not on a regular basis. I hope to be on here more frequently; this is an awesome community and I am lucky to have found it. xx

I'm sure everyone understands that you are busy and I think is expected that you come on when concerned. Sorry to hear of your piggy that passed. Anyway I look forward to getting to know you and your piggies more soon

No need to apologise. We all get caught up in other things. I myself have recently mostly come on about Peanut Butter's illness as it consumed my life for 4 months and I was very worried about him. Hope to see you around more often now.

Don't worry about it, everyone is here when you are here! I hope you do find more time to come on though, can never get too much TGPF :)

Whenever you can come on the forum it's like you never left. Like every other member on the forum this is your home for all things piggy related. Sorely missed when you are not here but so glad when you are.

Lisa & Ali...x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back