• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A View From The Office Window.

I'm a Scouser born and bred who defected to the Lake District to be with my wife 23 years ago. ;)
My hubby as well. But he moved to North Wales more than 20 years ago. He said he hated living in the city and he was barred to almost all the pubs there. 🤣🤣🤣

Very nice view - congratulations on your anniversary!

I know that isn’t your office view so I thought I would post another one of my lovely office window view ... nice isn’t it? 🤪😫🙄😁View attachment 127774
I’m just jealous you have windows. My workplace has no windows we can see out of, they are all covered 😔

Very nice view - congratulations on your anniversary!

I know that isn’t your office view so I thought I would post another one of my lovely office window view ... nice isn’t it? 🤪😫🙄😁View attachment 127774

We have two choices of views from our offices. It's either the world's most stunning car park...
image.jpg

Or the bus station (but from a floor up rather than another bus)...
dscn3158.jpg

This was the view from my office window on one of the sunniest summer days of the year. Needless to say it’s much darker in the winter! It’s a combination of a concrete wall and a privacy screen to a neighbouring property.9936F52B-4B55-4317-832E-620DEE3EF895.jpeg

This was the view from my office window on one of the sunniest summer days of the year. Needless to say it’s much darker in the winter! It’s a combination of a concrete wall and a privacy screen to a neighbouring property.View attachment 127817
I’m just jealous you have windows. My workplace has no windows we can see out of, they are all covered 😔
This was the view from my office window on one of the sunniest summer days of the year. Needless to say it’s much darker in the winter! It’s a combination of a concrete wall and a privacy screen to a neighbouring property.View attachment 127817

Looks like it could be a nice view out there ... if you could see it 😁

Sorry but I get a bit confused whether I need to quote or reply when responding to posts 🤔🙄😁

Use reply for a single quote to a post, use quote when you won't to add multiple posts and want to reply to all of them in a single post.

Back