• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A week has gone by since Woody left us ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
... and when I was looking through photobucket last night I found loads of lovely photos of him so I thought I'd share.

Love you little Woody, every day it breaks my heart when Buzz comes running down the ramp for veggies without you behind him.

His favourite spot

f6097f5f.jpg

Chilled out in the hayloft with Buzz

034-3.jpg

Lazing about after a bath which he loved, he even lowered himself into the water and relaxed

012-5.jpg

009-3.jpg

Lovely tummy

006-5.jpg

Handsome boy

005-3.jpg

Woody was lovely - I am sure he is enjoying himself up in piggy heaven :) like Hector is too

Thanks everyone. Hanwombat am sure they are having a lovely time together up there with Llewelyn and all the other piggies who have passed recently.

AWWW - what wonderful memories he leaves you with!

I am sure that Woody has joined the other boys at the "Dandelion &Trefoil" for a sip of clear water and a good old boar chat! ;)

BIG HUG

AWWW - what wonderful memories he leaves you with!

I am sure that Woody has joined the other boys at the "Dandelion &Trefoil" for a sip of clear water and a good old boar chat! ;)

BIG HUG

Hehe yeah I'm sure Woody, Llewelyn, Hector and all the other rainbow bridge piggies are having a good old chat :)

Sorry to hear about Woody. Lovely picture memories and what a gorgeous boy xx

Just seen this as we've been away......

Woody looks amazing and happy in the photos, you should be very proud of yourself for giving him the best few months of this life.

Big hugs x

Oh WOW what beautiful handsome pigtures you have of Woody x)
and your tribute was just lovely, thankyou for sharing with us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HUGE HUGS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Those pigtures are lovely! Great memories of a very handsome boy. Rest in peace Woody x

He was absolutely gorgeous, i love the last photo of him. You must miss him very much.

x x

We do miss him every day, it's horrible seeing Buzz without him. He has Nigel now and he has found his own special place in our hearts already and am hoping he will do in Buzz's when they are introduced.

Has been a horrible year, since the beginning of January we have lost 3 hamsters and 1 piggy and also a hamster we were supposed to adopt who died the morning we were due to pick him up :(

Aww Helen.......what a rotten time you've all had recently....but I hope as Nigel bounces back under your tender care that things will get better for you all.

Hugs and piggie kisses here from your piggie nephews.....

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back