Adjusting cage for babies

Sazbell

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello
I've had babies which was a complete shock. I'm going away to a caravan. The pet shop let us have this for £24.think they should gave it us a there fault.
My question is I think the bars are too big so think babies might squeeze though. Any ideas what I could put around it to stop this from happening?

Attachments

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Hello
I've had babies which was a complete shock. I'm going away to a caravan. The pet shop let us have this for £24.think they should gave it us a there fault.
My question is I think the bars are too big so think babies might squeeze though. Any ideas what I could put around it to stop this from happening?
You could use some cardboard or similar and cable tie it to the bars. Will you be using it when you have to separate any boars? I'll ask your post to be moved as well, this is for hutches rather than cages. It's better in a thread of its own.

Sazbell

New Born Pup
Reaction score
You could use some cardboard or similar and cable tie it to the bars. Will you be using it when you have to separate any boars? I'll ask your post to be moved as well, this is for hutches rather than cages. It's better in a thread of its own.
OK thank you x