Adventure To Get Hay For The Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer D

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We went on an adventure to pick up hay for the pigs and rabbits! Decided to take Eagle out for a good romp, stopped in a small town for a delicious burger, and finally picked up the hay... But everyone came along for the ride and I forgot how much room there was left... ;)

Eagle was a bit unhappy I stole her seat for the hay bale!

Lol

What a beautiful pooch! We have 2 dogs and if we ever traveled with them they always scramble all over me, they don't care where they stick their feet of bums!

Aww poor baby having arthritis. My Amelia Jane has it in her leg.
Yeah it's the poops :( She tore a ligament in that leg when she was two- now she's nine and has developed the arthritis but she goes for a walk every day off leash and she's no overweight so I think that all works in her favour. It's days like today when she's so excited that she overdoes it that I think she regrets it! I'm looking into a shot that goes into her joint and helps to lesson the pressure put onto the joint, but we'll have to see how it goes.

Yeah it's the poops :( She tore a ligament in that leg when she was two- now she's nine and has developed the arthritis but she goes for a walk every day off leash and she's no overweight so I think that all works in her favour. It's days like today when she's so excited that she overdoes it that I think she regrets it! I'm looking into a shot that goes into her joint and helps to lesson the pressure put onto the joint, but we'll have to see how it goes.
I really hope that helps her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back