• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Adventures of Mickey and Donald!

Nadsgirl75

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi

I tried to post last week but worked out I need to upload to YouTube first...

So this is the boys having their nightly crazy half hour. Generally try get in great, happy to share and happy in each others company. This is the most physical they get with each other but they do this about 3 times a day and I’m curious as to whether this is just playing or something more sinister.... they really do seem to love each other though

Just wanted to add, this is their old cage. They’ve just moved into their new pad tonight. New Midwest and they love it!

Hi.. just a quick update on the boys. Both doing really well, gaining weight and really icing their new indoor and outdoor large cages.....
Because of the rain they haven’t been out for a few days so today they are having their first time in the outdoor run for a couple of days.
I put all of their food in there as normal on a morning... then was busy sorting out housework etc but he boys were wheeking really loudly! Thought it was because I was rustling packets and opening the fridge, they were up at the side of the run wheeking so loud the neighbour could hear them.

When I checked their food bowl, I had given them the wrong pellets! I changed the pellets for a different brand last week and obviously had a tub of weighed out pellets remaining in their food box. I replaced the pellets and silence has resumed! How funny is that! They crack me up!

They definitely seem to be... they are very vocal today! Unusually so but are popcorning everywhere and zooming all over the run so I am presuming it’s happy noises!

Awe, lovely to hear they are getting on well. So sweet! :luv::luv:

Love those lap time photos. Just gorgeous.
I felt very honoured tonight as they both settled together and fell asleep side by side, their bond with each other is getting stronger each day and when they look so relaxed with me it really is a privilege! Never thought I would be smitten by 2 little guinea pigs!

Back