• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

fudge1990

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am looking at geting a guinea pig cage. would people recommend a normal indoor cage or a c&c/ homemade cage?

P

piggyfan

I recommend a c and c cage as you can make it any size you like. The bigger the better.

P

piggyfan

You can buy the grids yourself and make it or buy one ready made. I have mine on the floor so I do not have correx which saved a lot of money. I just bought the grids ffrom ebay and cable ties.

fudge1990

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
ok so what would i need to type into ebay sorry i have type in the frides but only comes up with them already made i want to do it myself

P

piggyfan

You are welcome. I just hope they are the cheapest. I once heard somebody say cost co do them but I have no idea about that.

PiggySmitten

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The search term that works well is "seville storage cubes" or seville storage grids. I hear what you say about wanting to make it yourself. If you buy from alsogrendle seller on ebay what you get is a box of grids, cable ties and connectors. So you would still be building it yourself (if you want correx you have to buy that separetly. I Can recommend thealuminiumshop seller on ebay - that's where I got mine).

Status
Not open for further replies.