Advice On Washing This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarnivalPiggy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I got this thing from home bargains a day ago, but my piggies are using it as a litter box if a snugglesafe isn't it there. Does anyone have one of these? I don't want to wash the actual thing, just the removable thing inside it. The instructions on how to do it aren't the best, but it says not to tumble dry and I'm not sure if they mean the thing or what's inside. Sorry for blurry image, will find link later. :)
image.jpg

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
i have a new one not yet used and it says Cool wash on the actual big bit.. do not tumble dry and don't use bleach it also says..

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I think it's a safe bet to wash it at 30 degrees but if you can put it on the washing line to dry. We haven't got that exact hidey and we do tumble dry the inner but it comes out a bit battered.

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
I have these, I wash as normal at 40, but I don't reuse the pad that comes inside and they don't wash well. I put towel and fleece inside them instead :)

CarnivalPiggy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Alright, thanks! I guess I'll just wash it and leave to dry on the line when I wash my fleece and get a cheap fleece to put in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.