• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Advice please, on a pet shop guineapig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

I have been keep an eye on a male guineapig that is been in the pet shop for about 5-6 morths matbe more am not 100% on it but he isnot not happy he is on his onw and it looks like he does not get any hay to eat

what do it do?
do I buy him I have a hutch free?

Last edited:
Could you not question the pet shop and ask them whether he does get hay and how come he is on his own etc?

Its up to you whether you buy him or not, nobody here can really say otherwise.

If you brought him then what would you do if he looks lonely? would you buy another or have him neutered?

Hi,

It is hard when you see a guinea pig in a pet shop especially if it is alone:(
The only trouble is when you buy the guinea pig they will replace this one with another and the cycle remains.

You would have to put another in with hims company:))

lily 74 I think LuLus pup is a male I am takinf it to the vet to let the vet chage it out for me

If lulu's pup is male then he would be able to be bonded and put with the male one you have your eye on but make sure he is a male first:))

Okay, let us know if it's a he or a she.......:))

I'd love to see a photo of Lulu and her baby, can you take some for us? :)

yes I'd be interested in seeing a pic of lulu:))

I can't go in pet shops that sell animals now :(

The only thing I would say to take into consideration (I'm not sure if someone else has said - I haven't read the whole thread) is that if you buy him then they will just get another one to replace him :(

What did the vet say? Boy or girl?

Your call on weather you get the pet shop piggie, I know it is sad to see :(

O yeah pics would be good or how do we see your facebook? x

if you all would like to add me on facebook juat say the word facebook and I will message you my full name so you and all find me

Sophie I have how got them o a post on he\r I will send name lather for you to add me on facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back