• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Advise please

Jbrophy1021

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi there one of my piggies has a little patch by her nose it’s not red crusty or nothing and it hasn’t got worse I am wondering if she has scratched herself too hard and the scab has fallen off if so will it grow back

Attachments

• F4C48E1E-FBC1-4E1A-B17A-A553DF2B2589.jpeg
    F4C48E1E-FBC1-4E1A-B17A-A553DF2B2589.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 7
Hi there one of my piggies has a little patch by her nose it’s not red crusty or nothing and it hasn’t got worse I am wondering if she has scratched herself too hard and the scab has fallen off if so will it grow back

Hi!

Just keep an eye on it; if it was just a normal scab, things will self-right on their own. The hair will grow back. ;)

Thank you like I said it’s not itching her or anything like that but just a bit worried I thought it could be ringworm but I don’t think it is

Back