• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

affordable guinea pigs accessories?

shaysbeautifulboys

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know where i can get cheap but good guinea pigs toys, hideouts, accessories etc... pleaseeee drop any websites that are trustworthy thank you! :))))

Cardboard boxes - multiple exits, filled with hay. Toilet rolls stuffed with hay and maybe a treat hidden in the middle. Paper bags (handles cut off) stuffed with some hay.

What do you mean by accessories?
like guinea pig hair brushes i don’t know why i said accessories hahah

Cardboard boxes - multiple exits, filled with hay. Toilet rolls stuffed with hay and maybe a treat hidden in the middle. Paper bags (handles cut off) stuffed with some hay.

What do you mean by accessories?
thank you though!

I don’t know about brushes as mine are short haired. But I think a baby hair brush has been suggested in the past...
That’s what I use with my three, Luigi moults more than me and Daisy the cat so give him a good brush with it! And I used a human one for Sheepy the alpaca too!

My guinea pigs love a good plastic footstool as a hide. They’re about £11 for Amazon and just as good as specially built hides and tunnels. Also, the plastic is too tough for them to chew bits from! I cover mine in a towel for a bit more privacy, and mine are jumpers, so I put a fleece on top so they can chill out there.
Apple branches from orchards if you have any near you (ones that have already broken off, lol!) washed in case of pesticides. Plastic drain pipes from B&Q, cheap outdoor cushions from B&Q. Those are things I’ve used in the past. Ooh, also try FB marketplace or EBay for anyone selling things for guinea pigs they have just lost 😢.

But yeah, can’t beat a good cardboard box!

Back