• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

After a uri

EddyNoble

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi! My piggie just got cleared yesterday from a pretty persistent URI that he's had since mid August. I had taken him to a few vets before finding the one that actually was able to help him, and he gave me Emeraid for my boy (along w the antibiotics). I was wondering because he didn't say - how long after he has been cleared do i keep feeding the emeraid to him? Or do i stop immediately now that he is better?

Many thanks to everyone here, i always get such helpful replies <3

:agr: Exactly as Claire says - continue to weigh daily for a while to ensure there are no drops. If his weight is fine and he is eating properly for himself then you can stop

Back