After grass nap times..

anyar.dris

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
All the time! It always seemed like my piggies get knocked out by the fresh air. 😂 It's like they will be out for 30 mins and then would sleep for a couple of hours after. 😂😂

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
That looks so lovely in the shade with a doggie on guard, lucky piggies.
Yes they do come in exhausted, but they do spend most of the day running up and down tubes as they have runs joined by tubes so they can access different parts of the garden. My boys say please can you send us some of that sunshine, it seems like a long time since September when they last went out, floor time is not the same!

Hannah_xx

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Australia, Victoria. (originally from Essex, UK)
That looks so lovely in the shade with a doggie on guard, lucky piggies.
Yes they do come in exhausted, but they do spend most of the day running up and down tubes as they have runs joined by tubes so they can access different parts of the garden. My boys say please can you send us some of that sunshine, it seems like a long time since September when they last went out, floor time is not the same!
That sounds awesome, I’d love to do something like that for my pigs!...actually maybe I wouldn’t..I would probably come out one day and a snake would have made a tube his home!..
Wish I could send you some sunshine in the post :))
The pigs grass area was tall and green just a week ago..it’s dry and short already from the hot days!