• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary said:
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Dont spoil it for me, I havent watched it yet. We recorded it and are going to watch it in a bit. Another late night tonight ::)

so sad and spooky had my 12 year old son asking some difficult questions like how why and when, :'( :'( :'( maybe he will do a Randall and Hopkirk type thing for those of you who remember it,

Watched it too :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Me too :'( :'( :'( Wasn't that nurse scary? I remember Randall & Hopkirk Michelle, i loved that programme :)

sometimes i really wish i had a television... :(

what is this afterlife program about? is it humans, animals...?

I'm glad they ended the series the way they did but does that mean theres no new series on the way? :'( :'( :'(
Was an excellent episode though

Abnoba said:
sometimes i really wish i had a television... :(

what is this afterlife program about? is it humans, animals...?

its about Alison who sees dead people (the afterlife) and Robert was the professor type person who was going to prove thats its all rubbish but he finally died last night of a brain tumour and she helped him go over with a little help from a freeky :o dead nurse he met his 6 year old son Josh who had died in a car crash a few years before, hope he does a Randal and Hopkirk and helps Alison from the other side , or maybe its all a dream of Alisons and hes alive and well, we shall see if more is to follow, hope so

We may have to wait a while, that was the last episode of the current series :(

its actually filmed here in bristol & the eposide where alison see her mum hang her self is filmed in what use to be my NEXT door neighbours house !! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back