• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Jbrophy1021

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Anyone give me a guess as how old my 3 girls are

Attachments

• BC8EAD3C-6063-40F5-BAE3-2E32419D229C.jpeg
    BC8EAD3C-6063-40F5-BAE3-2E32419D229C.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 7E508AE8-DDBD-4E06-A966-7EBE6B18AED4.jpeg
    7E508AE8-DDBD-4E06-A966-7EBE6B18AED4.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 10
I know this is something you have asked before but I’m afraid it’s simply not possible for us to tell you their age from a picture

It’s impossible to tell. How old did they say they were when you got them?

ETA: is that straw in the first photo? If so, they shouldn’t be bedded on or fed straw.

All I can do is repeat what was said in your other thread, is if you got them in October but you weren’t told how old they were, then base it on the fact that pet shop piggies are going to be around 8 weeks when they go in for sale, so all you can do Is add the weeks since on to that to give you a very rough idea

There's really no way to tell by looking... unless they were tiny little babies where it might be possible to at least make an educated guess.

It’s just to keep them warm

Straw isn’t safe and suitable as a bedding for guinea pigs - it’s too sharp and can cause injuries to them. It also isn’t edible. They are much safer bedded on soft meadow hay.

It’s just to keep them warm
Do they live outside? You could get some heat pads for extra warmth. But, as above, they shouldn’t have straw in their cage at all.

Back