Ahem. I think you are forgetting something

Dorota Kasiak

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was leaving the house earlier and they suddenly all appeared.....oh are you going to the fridge? Well no I wasn't going to the fridge actually I was heading out.. but guess where I ended up?
This happens all the time 😂

Betsy

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Well I got a right royal telling off tonight! I had to collect my son from his friend's tonight (2 hour round trip) and Meg hadn't finished her dinner before I left (she has dinner separately cos she eats very slowly due to partial facial paralysis). I got back at 8.30 and put Meg back in the hutch all the while listening to Christian's protests and demands for his Metacam and complaining quite noisily that it was LATE and not just late OVER 2 HOURS LATE! :yikes::yikes: Both Christian and Meg need Metacam for arthritis in their backs and they get it after Meg has gone back in the hutch after her dinner. I am such a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Piggy Slave.:coat:

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Well I got a right royal telling off tonight! I had to collect my son from his friend's tonight (2 hour round trip) and Meg hadn't finished her dinner before I left (she has dinner separately cos she eats very slowly due to partial facial paralysis). I got back at 8.30 and put Meg back in the hutch all the while listening to Christian's protests and demands for his Metacam and complaining quite noisily that it was LATE and not just late OVER 2 HOURS LATE! :yikes::yikes: Both Christian and Meg need Metacam for arthritis in their backs and they get it after Meg has gone back in the hutch after her dinner. I am such a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Piggy Slave.:coat:
You were promptly put back in your place! 😂

Eddie & Elvis

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Guinea pigs are so expressive aren't they. They're very very good at telling you what especially when it involves food! Cute bowl as well 😍