• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

ahhh bless them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just got a sympathy card for Patch from the vets, I had a beautiful one for Charlie it was perfect with a hand written verse and heart felt words in it with his name in Gold writing, and patches was similar apparently they send them to regular customers what an honour, and what a lovely idea :)

We always send them cards, often we dont get feed back from the cards as clients are often to upset. But its nice to hear that you liked it. Its the nurses that send out the cards we also send new client cards and xmas cards as well, we cant do ever one an xmas card as we have so many clients.

Mary

I think its a nice touch some tiems this is what is mssing from a money making place, it adds the human touch and compation as well, well done you nurses Mary can you tell your nurses thankyou from me and i shall also tell my lot a big well done, I did when we got Charlies in July but did'nt expect one for a guinea pig,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back